Friday, April 2, 2010

PEER EDUCATION - A STUDENT'S DREAM ( MBOPHA HIGH SCHOOL, HLABISA)


"I usually sit and look at life I'm living,look at the things I do, look at the experience that I've had and then tell myself, " in a few years coming, my whole life will change"

My first dream is to change the life I'm living then change other's too, I can see the power that I have, the access that i need and I'm proud that I have the key to open my doors. They maybe small but they may, can and will open big doors. I dream of seeing the streets free of street kids, I dream of everyone knowing his/her goals and possibilities. I dream of the new generation ahead, with no threats and fears of shame. I dream of changing South Africa to proudly talented, skilled, educated and matured South African. I believe everything is possible, but we have the keys to make them possible and alive with pride.

I dream of taking a step forward every second, getting experience in every moment, I dream of people having the guts to say " I have the right to freedom of expression", I believe we may have dreams, we may have talents, we maybe skilled but the only way to start proceeding is to express yourself, your feelings, your ideas, your skills and mostly your ability. Knowing and expressing your ability is the first step forward in making your dreams come true. I dream of South Africans helping each other taking their first steps to a miracle.


I dream of looking at my country of origin and say I am proud of it. I dream of police service shut doors of low rate of crime. I dream of herbalists finding other jobs because of South Africans living honest, healthy and drug free lives. I dream of security services being lowered because no one likes theft. I dream of South Africa free of violence and hatred. and I believe working together will make us all proud and respected".


Siyanda Myeni- grade 9. At the end of the training session, he  requested to present HIS DREAM as a young South African.. Very impressive

No comments:

Post a Comment